Georgia Physicians Leadership Academy
The GPLA is a MAG Foundation program designed and implemented by the Medical Association of Georgia. Overall, this leadership experience will benefit and educate physicians who want to improve health care delivery for their patients, communities and the medical profession. Interactive classes will enable physicians to enhance their leadership skills and develop continuing relationships with colleagues. This in-depth, year-long program includes six sessions - three days will be scheduled during the workweek.
GPLA Class VI
- Abhishek Gaur, M.D., Gainesville (Cardiology)
- Keith R. Johnson, M.D., Waycross (Anesthesia)
- Aysha Khoury, M.D., Atlanta (Internal Medicine)
- McGregor N. Lott, M.D., Waycross (Ophthalmology)
- Elizabeth Morgan, M.D., Atlanta (Plastic Surgery)
- Brian K. Nadolne, M.D., Atlanta (Family Medicine)
- Henry M. Patton Jr., M.D., Covington (Internal Medicine)
- Carla D. Roberts, M.D., Atlanta (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- Randy J. Ruark, M.D., Augusta (Orthopaedics)
- Rob D. Schreiner, M.D., Atlanta (Critical Care)
- Thekkepat G. Sekhar, M.D., Warner Robins (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- John L. Sy, D.O., Savannah (Emergency Medicine)
- Charles I. Wilmer, M.D., Atlanta (Cardiology)
- S. William Clark III, M.D., Chair
- MAG President William E. Silver, M.D.
- MAG President-elect Manoj H. Shah, M.D.
- John S. Antalis, M.D.
- James Barber, M.D., Class II
- Jack M. Chapman Jr., M.D.
- Madalyn Davidoff, M.D., Class IV
- Jacqueline Fincher, M.D., Class I
- Michael E. Greene, M.D.
- Stephen Jarrard, M.D., Class V
- Joy Maxey, M.D.
- Edward Young, M.D., Class III
- Donald Palmisano Jr.
- Bob Addleton