New ‘Top Docs’ features Congressional candidate Rep. Kevin Tanner
The latest edition of the Medical Association of Georgia’s (MAG) ‘Top Docs’ show features Georgia Rep. Kevin Tanner (R-Dawsonville), a candidate for Georgia’s 9th Congressional District seat.
Rep. Tanner discusses…
– Why he is running for Congress
– Why believes he is the best candidate
– His background in law enforcement and as a county manager
– His plans to boost the economy, create jobs, and reduce taxes and government spending
– Ways to improve our health care and mental health care systems
– Why he has been endorsed by Gov. Nathan Deal and other key stakeholders, including sheriffs, county commissioners, and business owners
– How people can get involved and support his campaign
Rep. Tanner is a farmer and a small business owner who lives in Dawsonville. He spent 20 years in law enforcement, and he served as Dawson County’s county manager. Rep. Tanner notes that he was the only lawmaker to pass religious freedom legislation in the Georgia House and Senate in 2016.
Between downloads and live listeners, ‘Top Docs’ has now reached more than one million listeners and viewers – which includes people in all 50 states and more than 80 countries. MAG has won two awards for the show, including an American Association of Medical Society Executives Profiles of Excellence Award and a Health Information Resource Center Digital Health Award.
‘Top Docs’ is supported with a grant from Alliant Health Solutions in memory of Tom Williams, its former CEO.
In addition to the video recordings that are available on Facebook, ‘Top Docs’ is available as a podcast on Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeart Radio.
Rep. Tanner’s campaign website
‘No Clue Nancy’ Facebook videos
YouTube ‘No Clue Nancy’ video series
The views of the guests who appear on ‘Top Docs’ are theirs and aren’t necessarily consistent with MAG’s policies or positions. Contact Tom Kornegay at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about MAG’s ‘Top Docs’ show.