‘Top Docs’ addresses how COVID-19 has affected dentistry
The latest edition of the Medical Association of Georgia’s (MAG) ‘Top Docs’ show addresses how COVID-19 has affected dentistry – and it features Charles Chung, DMD, FAGD, who has a private dental practice in Marietta.
Dr. Chung discusses…
– Whether it is safe for people to go to the dentist during the pandemic
– What kind of challenges he has dealt with since COVID-19 started
– How the pandemic has affected his practice
– What kind of dental emergencies he has dealt with during the outbreak
– If he has resumed elective procedures at his practice
– Whether dentists have used telemedicine during the pandemic
– What changes he has implemented because of COVID-19
– The most important lessons he has learned during the pandemic
– What long-term effects he believes COVID-19 will have on dentistry
– How his professional organizations have helped him
Dr. Chung is a graduate of the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He has owned East Cobb Dental Care practice in Marietta for 10 years. Dr. Chung is a member of the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. It is also worth noting that he received the Fellowship award from the Academy of General Dentistry in 2017.
Between downloads and live listeners, ‘Top Docs’ has now reached more than 1.6 million listeners and viewers – which includes people in all 50 states and more than 80 countries. MAG has won three awards for the show, including an American Association of Medical Society Executives Profiles of Excellence Award, a Health Information Resource Center Digital Health Award, and an American Society of Association Executives Power of A Silver Award.
Top Docs’ is supported with a grant from Alliant Health Solutions in memory of Tom Williams, its former CEO.
In addition to the video recordings that are available on Facebook, ‘Top Docs’ is available as a podcast on Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, and iHeart Radio.
Academy of General Dentistry website
American Dental Association website
East Cobb Dental Care website
The views of the guests who appear on ‘Top Docs’ are theirs and are not necessarily consistent with MAG’s policies or positions. Contact Tom Kornegay at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about MAG’s ‘Top Docs’ show.